The Princess of Wales is discharged from hospital after undergoing abdominal surgery

0

Princess of Wales

The Princess of Wales was discharged from hospital 13 days later, returning home to her children to begin the long process Recovery from abdominal surgery.

The princess, who went to a London clinic for a planned surgery on Tuesday, January 16, is at her home in Windsor, and is said to be making “good progress.”

A Kensington Palace spokesman said: “The Princess of Wales has returned to her home in Windsor to continue her recovery from surgery. She is making good progress.

“The Prince and Princess would like to extend their sincere thanks to the entire team at the London Clinic, especially the dedicated nursing staff, for the care they provided.

“The Wells family remains grateful for the well wishes they have received from around the world.”

the princess He will now recover at home as plannedShe does not return to public duties except with the approval of her doctors.

A source said that Prince William will resume his public engagements soon, when the princess settles down at home.

The prince had gone to visit his wife in hospital, but her three young children were not seen coming and going, going to school as usual.

The king visited her bedside on Friday, before undergoing his own operation to treat an enlarged prostate.

The family has focused on keeping life as normal as possible for Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, as their mother faces a long recovery process at home.

Palace sources indicated that she will not make any public engagements before Easter, and two short foreign tours for Welsh citizens have been cancelled.

Where possible, she will work from home on her early years project.

The Prince of Wales is expected to resume private engagements once his wife is safe and comfortable at her home at Adelaide Cottage, Windsor.

He had deleted his notes of official visits and meetings, without mentioning this in the court circular since his wife was admitted to the hospital.

Kensington Palace announced the news of the princess’s surgery last Wednesday, and Buckingham Palace followed 90 minutes later by confirming that the princess had undergone surgery. King will receive treatment for an enlarged prostate.

The princess was said to be “doing well” after the operation, with Kensington Palace declining to provide further comment on her condition since then.

On Wednesday 17 January, her spokesperson said: “The Princess of Wales appreciates the interest this statement will generate.

“She hopes the public understands her desire to maintain as much normalcy for her children as possible; She wants her personal medical information to remain private.

“The Princess of Wales would like to apologize to everyone involved for the fact that she has had to postpone her upcoming engagements. She is looking forward to returning as many people to their positions as soon as possible.

Broaden your horizons with award-winning British journalism. Try The Telegraph free for one month, then enjoy one year for just $9 with our exclusive US offer.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.